Iced Matcha Latte with Brown Sugar
Need a little afternoon pick-me up? Try this Matcha Latte with Brown Sugar recipe. The bitterness of the matcha meets with the sweet bold flavour of the brown sugar is the perfect combination for an afternoon pick-me up.
Tip: get high quality ceremonial grade matcha for a smooth taste.
Adapted from Delicious not Gorgeous
- 1 1/2 Tbsp of matcha powder
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- Ice cubes to your liking
- In a heatproof bowl, add your matcha powder. Carefully and slowly pour hot water and whisk the matcha with a bamboo whisk or a fork. Make sure there is no lumps of matcha powder.
- Add brown sugar to the mixture and mix until smooth.
- In a glass, add ice cubes and milk. Pour matcha mixture over the milk and serve cold.